It’s Carla’s birthday today!
As our Office Manager, Carla plays a vital role in our office. She does an amazing job and we all see her hard work and great attitude each day.
Carla and her husband Reggie have a big, happy family. Together they have 3 sons: Tyler Watkins and wife Courtney, Matt Smith and wife Sybil, and Daniel Watkins. They also have 3 grandsons: Maddox, Reed and Harrison and they’re hoping for even more soon! She’s definitely a family person and that makes us glad to have her as part of our work family! We’ve loved getting to know Carla over the years. Here’s a few things we’ve learned about her:
- Carla loves Pretty Woman, Criminal Minds, and as a kid, I Dream of Jeannie and Bewitched.
- The worst pet she ever had was a Jack Russell Terrier named Joplin. “She was absolutely a terror. She would run around in circles-uncontrollable!”
- She is not a fan of elevators.
- If she could have one superpower, it would be to able to stretch like Stretch Armstrong, “so I could help more people each day.”
- You can catch her eating at Skinny J’s. “Best burgers and steaks in town. The owner is a hometown boy and went to the same school as my boys. ” She said.
- Some call her, “CarCar”.
- Many people don’t know this, but she plays the piano.
- She LOVES basketball and football. When she was in high school, her school didn’t have football. She never missed a game of basketball though. She says, “If the team traveled, we traveled. Thus, my love of basketball. My sons went to the same school I did. Tyler played basketball. My son Daniel was in the 7th grade when the school added football and he became a member of the inaugural team. That’s when my love of football began.”
So much to love about our Carla!